Once the data extracted from the web and from new technologies, we analyse big amounts of semantic data in order to answer to the next questions :
- What are the issues discussed?
- Who talks about an issue?
- What kind of actors discuss about an issue?
- Where do we talk about an issue?
- What kind of relations between actors and issues can we find?
- How issues’ discussions tend to evolve over time?
For that, we use several tools for the analysis and specially:
- Informational Cartography.
- Text Mining.
- Grammatical analysis.
- Semiotic analysis.